Intern opportunities are tailored to the Intern and can include commercial construction project management/estimating/field operations or construction business functions such as accounting and marketing experience.
Structor Group offers flexible, paid internships during the year (10-20 hours a week), and structured, 8-week internships during the summer (full-time hours).
Our Internships are open to College Students and High School Juniors and Senior.
Benefits of an Internship with Structor Group:
- Exposure to a professional day-to-day work commercial construction management environment with insights into the formal and “informal” rules of work
- Introduction to common software used in the commercial construction Industry
- A round table discussion over lunch with senior and junior leadership sharing their first big break, what they would do differently and their best advice for appealing to a potential employer.
- Professional references for your next Internship or full-time job
- At the end of the 8-week internship program, participants will be expected to give a formal, 20 minute presentation about their experience with Structor Group.
- A professional headshot and help writing your Linkedin Profile
If you are serious about an Internship, let us know using the form below:
Curious? Want to Learn More?
Visit our booth at the next Career Fair or register for our Zoom Meet-and-Greet!